Re: [O] Extra space between list items in HTML export

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Extra space between list items in HTML export
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 05:01:38 +0530

I have pushed a fix to org-e-html.el.

The depth of numbering is according to the value of num:N spec. Use
    num:2 instead of num:t

to get the numbering behaviour you desire.

If something is not according to taste, point me to the markup that is
missing or which needs to be removed (instead of describing it in
English)