[O] how to locate a function?

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: [O] how to locate a function?
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 08:36:53 +0100 (BST)

Hello everyone,

Org-mode version 7.9.1 (2eb1456bfd
GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601) of 2012-06-10 on MARVIN

How can I know if a function is present in org
and if it is loaded?

Rationale: I needed to transpose a table
(Resolved via the babel/emacs-lisp thanks to Tom Dye!).
I read the worg page:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-hacks.html#transpose-table
but it seems to me that I cannot call the function
org-table-transpose-table-at-point

the only completion offered by M-x org-tr is: org-tr_anspose-element.

So either I am not able to find the function or the worg documentation is
outdated.

Maybe with git will be easy to track the org-table-transpose function...

TIA

Giovanni