Re: [O] Store org-files in a git repository?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Store org-files in a git repository?
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:18:33 +0200

Moritz Ulrich <address@hidden> writes:

> My dream setup would be a range of functions hooking into all sorts of
> org-mode hooks, automatically committing changes done via the agenda or
> other org functions together with a context dependent commit message.

This calls for a good logging system.

Something that stores any action you take on a .org file (editing an
entry, marking it as DONE, clocking it, refiling it, etc.) and that you
can easily *query*.

For now the logs are somewhat hackish, more a casual convenience,
and the actual system is not good for stable parsing.

That's something I considered working on at some point, but starting
this before org-element.el was complete was not a good idea.

Ok, now org-element.el is complete...  :)

--
 Bastien