[O] Question about HTML export, drawers, and links

From: Thomas Moyer
Subject: [O] Question about HTML export, drawers, and links
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:25:32 -0400

I have a set of files that I put notes in that I would like to export to HTML. When I do this, I have configured everything to allow certain drawers to included in the export, but those drawers are put in <pre> blocks. Is there a way to convince the export mechanism to treat links inside drawers as links that need exported. I put a link in the drawer to another file and would like the link to work.

Maybe I am using the wrong construct and should be using something other than a drawer?

Thanks!

-Tom

--
Thomas Moyer