Re: [O] bulk rescheduling change?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] bulk rescheduling change?
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:02:09 -0400

I turned off the grid for now as a workaround for the formatting
problems.

Going back to the original problem, I'm still having problems with that:
I mark a bunch of agenda items (scheduled for today) and then do a B s.
It reschedules them for tomorrow, no questions asked. If I repeat the
process on the same four items, it reschedules them for the day after,
again no questions asked.

Not sure if I'm doing/setting something to cause this bahaviour, but
it's certainly not what I expected: I thought I'd get the usual date
dialog that would allow me to set the rescheduled date.

Thanks,
Nick