[O] Digest configuration

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] Digest configuration
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:09:34 +0800

If there is a very long message, the digest gets truncated. For instance, in digest volume 79, issue 14, the fourth message consists of an immense stack trace. The digest cuts off midway through. According to the table of contents, that leaves 39 messages that I can't read without clicking around in the archives... of course, I take digest delivery to avoid having to do that.

There must be a smarter way to group messages into digests so that no single digest is too big, while messages don't get lost.

hjh