Re: [O] Creating Gantt charts by Exporting to TaskJuggler 3.3.0

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [O] Creating Gantt charts by Exporting to TaskJuggler 3.3.0
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 16:09:03 +0100 (BST)

Hi, Seb,

> Buddy Butterfly wrote:
> Am 14.09.2012 15:13, schrieb Sebastien Vauban:
>> I'm trying to use the export to TJ3 on Windows (I installed Ruby from
>> Cygwin),
>> but don't succeed to get the first view of the project, as shown on
>> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-taskjuggler.html.

almost one month ago Yann Hodique proposed 10 patches for the taskjuggler
exporter,
please see:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/58851

Bastien has a branch with these patches, but he'll apply them
when he will have received the FSF papers signed.
I hope soon :-)

But I'm pretty sure you can apply them to your file.

cheers,

Giovanni