Re: [O] Creating Gantt charts by Exporting to TaskJuggler 3.3.0

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Creating Gantt charts by Exporting to TaskJuggler 3.3.0
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:33:03 -0500

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 1:50 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Yann,
>
> Yann Hodique <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> At the moment I'm kinda contemplating doing a major rewrite of the TJ
>> exporter to use the org-export framework, which would make it easier to
>> introduce things like task references through org links, and so on.

You might want to take a look at this thread on the TJ mailing list:
-
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/taskjuggler-users/je_XP1VfYXA

And the matching git repo with a TJ -> pgfgantt -> pdf converter:
- https://github.com/ravl1084/TJ2PDF

It's quite nice. I just used it myself. I think it has some bugs, but
they are pretty easily fixable. Anyway, perhaps take a look and try it
out to see if you think it could add any value to what you're trying
to accomplish. I think I'll continue using it, as the result is quite
pleasing.

Thanks for your work on this!
John