Re: [O] Invalid function: with-parsed-tramp-file-name with Perl

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] Invalid function: with-parsed-tramp-file-name with Perl
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 12:29:13 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Loris,
>
> "Loris Bennett" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Nothing works now, not even
>>
>> #+BEGIN_SRC sh :file tmp.txt :dir /address@hidden:
>> echo hostname
>> #+END_SRC
>
> Maybe you don't have permission to read the /tmp/ dir
> on the remote machine?
>
> Anyway, it's hard to debug with so little information.

In the *Org-Babel Error Output* buffer, I get the following:

/bin/bash: /scpc:address@hidden:/tmp/sh-script-7472puH: No such file or
directory

But the file exists on the remote server:

$ ls -l /tmp/sh-script-7472puH
-rwxr-xr-x 1 xxxxxx xxxxxx 15 Sep 19 11:20 /tmp/sh-script-7472puH

And if I execute it on the remote server, I get the expected result:

$ /tmp/sh-script-7472puH
xxxxxx

So it seems that the call to the temporary file fails.  Is the method
/scpc: new?  I don't recall seeing it before (but, then again, it used
to work before, so I never saw an error message ...).

Loris

--
no sig is good sig