Re: [O] Invalid function: with-parsed-tramp-file-name with Perl

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Invalid function: with-parsed-tramp-file-name with Perl
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:52:25 +0200

Nick Dokos writes:
> Loris Bennett <address@hidden> wrote:
>> In the *Org-Babel Error Output* buffer, I get the following:
>>
>> /bin/bash: /scpc:address@hidden:/tmp/sh-script-7472puH: No such file or
>> directory

It would seem that you are trying to use a remote file with a local
bash.  That won't work, especially since bash doesn't understand what
that tramp syntax invoking scpc is about… You need to either invoke that
script on the remote end or copy the file to local and source it there.

> But probably the best thing to do is to leave org out of it and try opening
> the file directly: it seems to be a tramp problem.

Sort of, but it wouldn't exist without Babel if I decode the temporary
filename correctly.

Regards,
Achim.