Re: [O] Org HTML->PDF publishing

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] Org HTML->PDF publishing
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:28:44 -0500

Thank you for the suggestion guys.

It looks as if most of the free solutions don't produce a very good output. Prince does look very good, but it's way too much expensive. I think using org and exporting to both HTML and learning just enough LaTeX in order to export a well formatted output with a nice typography is what I'm going to do.

Geez, orgmode is a publishing powerhouse :)

Cheers,

- Marcelo.