[O] Entry text mode: does it work for you?

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] Entry text mode: does it work for you?
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 13:29:34 +0200

Hello,

Just tried to reuse the entry text mode, by pressing `E' from the agenda view.

I get mixed results: the "notes" which are displayed don't always belong to
the right entry. Some do, some don't.

At this moment, I still have no clue on the cause of this -- I am, though,
still trying to produce an ECM. Hence, my question: does it work for you?  Are
the notes the first lines that really belong to the items to which they
should?

Best regards,
  Seb

--