[O] [wish] also provide documentation for contrib

From: Thomas Koch
Subject: [O] [wish] also provide documentation for contrib
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19:01:43 +0200

Hi,

I was about to fill a bug about debians org-mode package because it does not
come with documentation for the org-mode contrib org-drill. However I believe
that this issue should rather be raised to you as the upstream.

I'd like to encourage you to consider any org-mode contrib in your
distribution without accompanying documentation a bug. I don't know enough
about the info system or your build system so I'll refrain from any
suggestion.

Thank you,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro