Re: [O] Problem orgmode, beamer and macport

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Problem orgmode, beamer and macport
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 18:55:23 -0400

Steve Prud'Homme <address@hidden> wrote:

> After i've put this in one of my file
>
> --
> #+LaTeX_CLASS: beamer
> #+MACRO: BEAMERMODE presentation
> #+MACRO: BEAMERTHEME Antibes
> #+MACRO: BEAMERCOLORTHEME lily
> #+MACRO: BEAMERSUBJECT RMRF
> #+MACRO: BEAMERINSTITUTE Miskatonic University, Astrology Dept.
> #+TITLE: Presentation with Org-Mode and Beamer
> #+AUTHOR: Someone
> --
> Ive do c-e p to produce a pdf
> This is the after message :
> --
> #+LaTeX_CLASS: beamer
> #+MACRO: BEAMERMODE presentation
> #+MACRO: BEAMERTHEME Antibes
> #+MACRO: BEAMERCOLORTHEME lily
> #+MACRO: BEAMERSUBJECT RMRF
> #+MACRO: BEAMERINSTITUTE Miskatonic University, Astrology Dept.
> #+TITLE: Presentation with Org-Mode and Beamer
> #+AUTHOR: Someone
> --
>
> What do i have to do to fix that.

First thing to do is to paste the error message, not the original file,
and resend the report.

Second thing is to tell us the version of org you are using.
FWIW, I processed this through the old exporter and it worked without
a problem. I also tried with a minimal .emacs plus the code you posted
and that too worked without a problem.

Nick

Org-mode version 7.9.2 (release_7.9.2-402-ge5e49e @
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/)
GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.4) of
2012-09-21