[O] orgtbl-insert-radio-table forbid blanks in t he table name

From: Pascal Wittmann
Subject: [O] orgtbl-insert-radio-table forbid blanks in t he table name
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 09:05:01 +0200

Hi,

I noticed that its possible to enter a name containing blanks when
calling orgtbl-insert-radio-table. I don't think that this is intended,
because blanks are used as separators in the "#+ORGTBL" line.

Entering a the name "first table" will result in the following error
message:

        "No such transformation function table"

For me (as a novice) it was at first not obvious what I did wrong. My
suggestion is to chose an other input method that forbids blanks.

I fixed this locally with the attached patch, but I'm sure there are
better solutions (I find it unintuitive that blanks terminate the input).

Best Regards
Pascal