[O] Keyboard command to force "done"

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [O] Keyboard command to force "done"
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:30:42 -0500

Hello,

I'd like to create a keyboard shortcut to set a TODO
state to "done" and ignore any dependencies/blocking (like todo items
in subheadings, or checkboxes).

>From the documentation for (org-todo) I see that I need to specify
the argument prefix of C-u C-u C-u

I have other keyboard shortcuts that do this also, but I can't successfully call
org-todo with a "done" argument.  Can anyone correct this function to be able
to specify "done" as an argument to 'org-todo?

(defun njn/force-done ()
    (interactive)
    (setq current-prefix-arg '(64)) ; specify universal argument as
C-u C-u C-u (4*4*4)
    (call-interactively 'org-todo))  ; don't know the syntax to pass
'done to 'org-todo
)

Thanks,
--Nate