Re: [O] [BUG] New latex exporter: Not respecting author:nil and timestam

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] New latex exporter: Not respecting author:nil and timestamp:nil
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:16:49 +0900

Hello Nicolas,

On 10月 19 2012, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>

>> #+CAPTION: A wide table with tabulary
>> #+LABEL: tbl:wide
>
> It should be #+NAME: tbl:wide

Thanks, Manual need to be updated then.. (info "(org)Tables in LaTeX export")

>> #+ATTR_LaTeX: table* tabulary width=\textwidth
>> | column 1 | column 2 |
>> |-----------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>> | first row | a long long long long long long long long long long long long
>> | long long long cell |
>>

> I don't see any author in your PDF file, so what is the problem?

Sorry about that, I should have been clear what I was trying to do.

I am trying to use package authblk to set author and affiliations below the
title. But with "author:nil" an empty author field is getting exported to
latex which is causing problems to the author entry for authblk. Please look
into the attached pdf, there is a "author 1^1, author 2^2, and^2" instead of
desired
"author 1^1 and author 2^2".

And also the timestamp:nil is not working also.

BTW, not related to this bug report. how can I make that table actually look
as a table.? (Please feel free to shout at me to start a new thread for this.)

Thanks.,
--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు
YYR