[O] [feature] Cut & paste of subtree

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] [feature] Cut & paste of subtree
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:06:51 +0100

Hello,

Since more or less one month or so, I've seen a change in the behavior of C-c
C-x C-w, when cutting and pasting a subtree.

As of today, with the following situation, I do C-c C-x C-w on whichever
character from the C entry.

* Tree A

Foo

* Tree B

Bar

* Tree C

Baz

* Tree D

Dunno

Then, I go (for example) in column 0 of the B entry, and press C-y to paste
the previously cut subtree.

As you can see below, that results in:
- one whiteline too much in front of C,
- one whiteline missing after C (in front of B).

* Tree A

Foo

* Tree C

Baz
* Tree B

Bar

* Tree D

Dunno

This is like if cutting the C subtree had cut from the end of the previous
subtree to its own end, instead of cutting from the beginning of its own
subtree to the beginning of the next one.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban