Re: [O] change the latex header per subtree

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] change the latex header per subtree
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 23:24:46 +0100

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Getting rid of special cased machinery to provide a more general one
> counts as simplification in my book.

Unless I'm mistaken, current set-up can generate any preamble. Then, how
could it be special cased and how could another system be more general?

I agree that current system is far from being perfect. Some other system
may even be more convenient to use. But I won't buy that it will be
simpler.

My judgment may be clouded because I think some other parts of the
exporter deserve a more immediate attention, though.

>> Also, if you want to add package collections, you may include
>> a header-only file in your class, I guess.
>
> I don't get what you are telling me here, sorry.

You can have "\input{my-special-headers-A.tex}" somewhere in your class,
where "my-special-headers-A.tex" file contains some package collection.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou