Re: [O] org-e-latex: ignoreheading is not working any more.

From: Myles English
Subject: Re: [O] org-e-latex: ignoreheading is not working any more.
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:37:19 +0000

Hi Yagnesh,

Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala writes:
> I have been using example setting suggested by Nicolas
> (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/55972) to tell exporter to skip
> particular headline (with ignoreheading tag).
>
> It seems recent commit made this setup obsolete. could anybody suggest me the
> alternative setting for this.?

I've been using this, (I notice it is significantly longer than the
example in the link above so it may be overkill):

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(defun my-export-delete-headlines-tagged-noheading(heading-text)
    "Goto headline `heading-text'"
    (let ((wasfound t))
      (while wasfound
        (progn (org-element-map
                (org-element-parse-buffer 'headline)
                'headline
                (lambda (x)
                  (if (member "noheading" (org-element-property :tags x))
                      (progn
                        (goto-char (org-element-property :begin x))
                        (delete-region (point)
                                       (progn
                                         (forward-line 1)
                                         (point)))
                        (goto-char (point-min)))
                    (setq wasfound nil)))
                nil
                t)) ;; stop at first find,
        nil)        ;; start again from the top of the buffer
      (goto-char (point-min))))

  (add-to-list 'org-export-before-processing-hook
               'my-export-delete-headlines-tagged-noheading)
#+END_SRC

Myles