[O] Anyone using or working on ob-scheme?

From: Michael Gauland
Subject: [O] Anyone using or working on ob-scheme?
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 03:29:05 +0000 (UTC)

I've recently started playing with guile source blocks, and haven't gotten the
results I expect. In particular, I've found that:
    + :results output only returns the first word of the output text.
    + :results value prompts me for a lisp expression, and returns
      whatever I give it.
    + :session generates the message "Wrong type argument: stringp, nil"
    + :session abc works the first time, but generates the message "Buffer name
      `abc' is in use" when I try to evaluate the block again.

I'd like to hear from anyone who's had more success than I have, or who is
working on ob-scheme.el, before I wade into the code.

Kind Regards,
Mike