Re: [O] Extending org-koma-letter.el

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Extending org-koma-letter.el
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 17:32:43 +0100

Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:

> The non-technical question: I understand this exporter is just a proof
> of concept, but it is working quite well for me, and I'm ready to help
> tweaking this. If I do further modifications, should I send them to the
> list?

YES!!  I want to use Org for my (KOMA) letters (which are all of my
letters).  Unfortunately, I ran into some limitations the last time I
used it ¹.  Indeed, improving/working with more with KOMA letter
exporter is on my TODO list; but at the moment I'm terribly occupied.

–Rasmus

Footnotes:
 ¹   https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-07/msg00703.htlm

--
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?