[O] Howto convert a complete bibtex file into an orgmode file?

From: michael . zombok
Subject: [O] Howto convert a complete bibtex file into an orgmode file?
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 18:05:02 +0100

Hello,

I want to migrate all my research papers and references to orgmode, but
I was not able to figure out howto read/convert an existing bibtex file
(say literatur.bib) to an orgmode file (say literature.org) where each
entry from literatur.bib gets an heading in literatur.org with
attributes corresponding to the stuff from the bibtex entry in
literatur.bib.

As far as I was able to find out, this is only possible for a single
entry via 'org-bibtex-read'.

Is there something like 'org-bibtex-read' for a whole file?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Michael