[O] RSA host key for orgmode.org has changed?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: [O] RSA host key for orgmode.org has changed?
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:22:28 +0100

Hi List,

I just tried to pull the actual version of Worg and recieved this:

,----------------------------------------------------------------------------
| ~/gitclone/worg/worg $ git pull
| @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
| @       WARNING: POSSIBLE DNS SPOOFING DETECTED!          @
| @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
| The RSA host key for orgmode.org has changed,
| and the key for the corresponding IP address 198.101.246.4
| is unknown. This could either mean that
| DNS SPOOFING is happening or the IP address for the host
| and its host key have changed at the same time.
| @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
| @    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
| @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
| IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
| Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
| It is also possible that a host key has just been changed.
| The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
| 35:11:14:c1:c7:21:ac:86:c2:bf:b6:6c:23:7c:c1:9e.
| Please contact your system administrator.

A google search for "RSA host key for orgmode.org has changed" yielded
no results, and I could not find "host key" in the last 3000 headers of
the mailing list.

Is that a problem on my side, or was there a change on the server side
lately I did not notice?

--
cheers,
Thorsten