Re: [O] Opendocument export causes error

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Opendocument export causes error
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 11:31:21 +0530

Torsten Anders <address@hidden> writes:

> One is the standard Emacs (in my case Aquamacs based on GNU Emacs
> 23.3.50.1 at /Applications/Mozart/Mozart.app/Contents/Resources/) and
> the other is my local emacs lisp directory at ~/emacs/.

50 in your Emacs version is an indication that it is a pre-pretest
version of Emacs.  It seems you are OK with runnning a
non-released/unstable Emacs.

I am not sure whether the port below is an Aquamacs.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2012-11/msg00472.html

It is Emacs 24.2.90.  One major version up and also a pre-test.  You can
read the reaction of people in that thread.  That version has a fairly
recent version of all org files.  Notably an old org-compat that is
/very close/ to new org-compat.  If the new port works, then you really
don't have to bother but just carry on with your work and bother less
about Org.