Re: [O] is this spreadsheet correct?

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] is this spreadsheet correct?
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 20:03:44 +0100

Samuel Wales writes:
> On 12/2/12, Achim Gratz <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Also, it seems you didn't have the cursor
>> inside the table.
>
> The bug occurs when point is in the table.

That is strange, in this case org-edit-special should branch into
org-table-edit-formulas, but your backtrace shows that it ended up in
org-edit-src-code.

> Are you trying to say that the stack trace would be normal if you
> executed on the tblfm line?  If so, I think that's an error message
> bug.

No, there's something going on that causes Org to miss the fact that
point is inside the table.  It doesn't happen when I try to reproduce
your example, nor do I get the same error message when I'm outside the
table.

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff: