[O] Thanks!

From: Bastien
Subject: [O] Thanks!
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 16:14:32 +0100

Hi all,

I'm slowly securing a bit more time for Org.  Don't expect
miracles before the beginning of the next week, though.

Nicolas kindly accepted to dedicate more time to the general
maintainance of Org during the weeks where I could not spent
as much time as I wanted -- let's join me in thanking him a
lot for all his efforts!  Being able to step back for a while
is such a priviledge.

Also thanks to those who have to be patient for their patches
and questions, and to everyone who replied to the questions.

Best,

--
 Bastien