[O] [new exporter] :wrap problems

From: Michael Gauland
Subject: [O] [new exporter] :wrap problems
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 20:31:37 +0000 (UTC)

I've run into trouble using the :wrap option with babel, with the new exporter.
Using :wrap to put the result in an EXAMPLE block works consistently, but
putting the result into a SRC block is inconsistent.  This example:

* :wrap example
  #+BEGIN_SRC ruby :results value :exports both :wrap EXAMPLE
  "This string came from Ruby."
  #+END_SRC

  #+BEGIN_SRC ruby :results value :exports both :wrap SRC fundamental
  "This string also came from Ruby."
  #+END_SRC

Works as I would expect with the old exporter, but the new exporter does not
process the generated SRC block. Exporting to ASCII gives me:

:wrap example
=============

  ,----
  `----

  ,----
  `----

  ,----
  | "This string also came from Ruby."
  `----

  #+BEGIN_SRC fundamental This string also came from Ruby.
  #+END_SRC fundamental

The HTML and LaTeX exporters behave similarly (ie., the old exporters work; the
new ones don't). The org files I'm using contain several such blocks, and I've
found that some will be exported corretly, and others won't, though I haven't
noticed any pattern.

Can anyone verify that this behaviour is not unique to my system (and perhaps
suggest where the problem may be?)

Kind Regards,
Mike Gauland