[O] Custom agenda: search by tag and exclude DONE items

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Custom agenda: search by tag and exclude DONE items
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 16:14:43 +0100

Hi!

I want a custom agenda that lists all headings (not necessarily with
a state like TODO or NEXT) which are tagged with :borrowed: but
which are not in state DONE or CANCELED.

Should match:
* this item              :borrowed:   <- no state!
* WAITING another item   :borrowed:
* TODO some item         :borrowed:

Should *not* match:
* test item 1            :foo:
* DONE returned item     :borrowed:
* CANCELED aborted       :borrowed:

With «"cB" "borrowed" tags "+borrowed"» I do get DONE-entries as
well.

With «"cB" "borrowed" tags-todo "..."» I do think I need any state
like TODO or NEXT which I do not want as a requirement.

Do you have an idea on how I can achieve this?

Thanks!

--
Karl Voit