Re: [O] babel perl issue

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] babel perl issue
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 13:34:04 +0000 (UTC)

Eric Schulte <schulte.eric <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I will make this change (in fact I had done this originally, but then
> didn't want to send too many patches so I compressed the commit
> history).

It just occurs to me that it would be even better if you copied the file
verbatim instead of renaming it as the very first step.  That way the history is
preserved across both files since the SHA1 for both files is the same at that
commit.  Then just reset the tree to the commit where you had edited the files
(the first one in your two part series) and commit that set of changes.  Then
cherry-pick part two.

> Each language file will only need to (require 'ob), only a few of the
> core Babel files would actually require ob-core.  Here's a diagram of
> the require structure.

:-)

Regards,
Achim.