Re: [O] export_file_name problem with new exporter

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] export_file_name problem with new exporter
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:09:08 +0100

Hello,

Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:

> I have "#+EXPORT_FILE_NAME: ~/tmp/jsseccloud.tex" in an org file, but
> when I export it (either to beamer or to latex), it's using the name of
> the file instead of the given file name.
>
> Am I doing something wrong here?

There is no #+EXPORT_FILE_NAME: keyword. But there is
an :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: node-property for subtree export. There could be
a #+FILE_NAME: keyword (much like :EXPORT_AUTHOR: and #+AUTHOR). Though,
it is too dangerous to my liking.

For example, publishing expects the output file to be generated in the
working directory. Using a different export path per file could lead to
much confusion.

Hence I'd rather not implement it.

Regards,

--