Re: [O] S-TAB cycling opening archive subtrees

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] S-TAB cycling opening archive subtrees
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 09:32:45 +0100

Hi Vincent,

Vincent Beffara <address@hidden> writes:

> When cycling visibility of a subtree using TAB, subtrees with the :ARCHIVE:
> tag are not opened, and that is a very good thing. But when I cycle a
> buffer globally using S-TAB, their contents are shown, which feels like the
> wrong thing to do ...

I cannot reproduce this.

With this file and emacs -Q:

* Heading 1
Test1
* Heading 2
Test2
* Heading (archived)                                                :ARCHIVE:
Is it shown

S-TAB first folds all headings then it does not reopen the last one.

Is there a way I can reproduce this problem?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien