Re: [O] prevent drawer from folding for specific subtree

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: Re: [O] prevent drawer from folding for specific subtree
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 19:02:09 +0100

Am 14.12.2012 16:51, schrieb Rainer Stengele:
> Hi all!
>
> I have subtrees which I do clock regularly, never closing them.
> I always do have to adjust the clockings manually.
> When I am bookmark-jumping to one of these subtrees and then clock in
> the clock drawer is always closed - which normally is fine. But in this
> case I would like to maybe have a property signaling the drawer to open
> as soon as I do clock the task in.
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thanks,
> Rainer

Hi again,

what I really intended to get was this (see doc string)

(defun rst/clock-organisation-todo ()
  "jump to organisation todo, clock in and out,
move starttime to previous full quarter of hour, endtime to following full
quarter of hour,
place point on starttime to be able to adjust the clockings"
  (interactive)
  (save-excursion
    (bookmark-jump "Organisation")
    (outline-previous-visible-heading 1)
    (show-subtree)
    (org-clock-in)
    (search-forward "CLOCK: ")
    (end-of-line)
    (backward-char 2)
    (org-shiftcontroldown)
    (org-clock-out)
    (org-shiftcontrolup)
    (org-shiftdown)))

This will save me several keystrokes every day.
Sorry this is beginners emacs lisp.

Rainer