[O] new exporter - subtree export and a few keywords

From: François Allisson
Subject: [O] new exporter - subtree export and a few keywords
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:19:44 +0100

Dear org-mode users and developers,

The following concerns Nicolas' new exporter.^

I am totally seduced by the concept of export by subtree, and the
possibility to use properties to set the export options and parameters
(i.e. :EXPORT_TITLE:, :EXPORT_OPTIONS:, :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER:, etc.).

I am wondering if all that could be done by exporting the whole document
can be done with exporting by subtree. So far, I am concerned by the
following keywords, that I used (here with examples):

#+LANGUAGE: ru

and

#+BIND: org-e-latex-title-command ""

Can these be achieved by subtree export, or using another trick I am not
aware of?

Best,
François