[O] Dramatic slowdown in org mode

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: [O] Dramatic slowdown in org mode
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 21:05:57 +0000

Hello,

sometime between last week and today, there has been a dramatic slowdown in the
generation of an agenda view.  Using elp to instrument the org package and then
asking for the default agenda view (C-c a a), I get the attached results.  The
agenda view takes just under 2 seconds with org from commit 47ea1666 (12
December) and over 30 seconds with org from commit 76cf2538 (today, up to
date).  I have attached the two outputs from elp.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to go through the changes over the past
week to see if I could identify which one causes the dramatic change in
performance.

Thanks,
eric