[O] [BUG] [contrib/org-koma-letter.el] #+DATE and #+TO_ADDRESS picked up

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: [O] [BUG] [contrib/org-koma-letter.el] #+DATE and #+TO_ADDRESS picked up from outside the current subtree
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 23:38:06 +0100

Hi,

I've configured the scrlttr2 exporter found in
contrib/lisp/org-koma-letter.el to write letters directly in org-mode.
I'm very happy with the results, but I've noticed the following bug: If
there are multiple letters defined in an org-file, the contents of every
#+DATE and #+TO_ADDRESS field will be picked up, even if the export is
restricted to the current subtree.

In the attached file, if you export the first letter with 3 k k from the
export dispatch menu, the address will read

   Max Mustermann
   Musterstraße 1
   12345 Musterstadt Moritz Mustermann
   Musterallee 10
   54321 Musterstadt

and the date will be set to December 28 from the second letter.

Regards,
Viktor