Re: [O] accented letters in pdf export

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: Re: [O] accented letters in pdf export
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 21:22:18 +0000

Exporting to LaTeX or PDF includes this line:

    \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}

And that seems to cope quite well with the actual accented characters.

If you learn an input method (latin-1-prefix is probably a good place to
start), then accented characters just fall through to the LaTeX and the right
thing happens.

`C-u C-\ latin-1-prefix' will set the input method. `C-h I' will get you help
on it.

,Douglas
Douglas Lewan
Shubert Ticketing
(201) 489-8600 ext 224

When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad and that's my religion.
- Abraham Lincoln