Re: [O] org-indirect-buffer-display applies to unrelated things

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] org-indirect-buffer-display applies to unrelated things
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 16:52:01 -0700

Hi Bastien,

On 1/3/13, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Do I understand right that you would like to display indirect
> buffers in a new frame and follow agenda trees in other window?
> And that you are forced to chose between the two right now?

Yes.  C-c C-x b in new frame; agenda follow in other window.

Please note that this is not a major issue for me.  Other things
(fixing several visibility issues, agenda speed etc.) make a
difference globally, while this only affects 1 of 2 places.

But I think it makes sense to make the settings orthogonal as they are
unrelated features.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY
can get it.  There is no hope without action.