Re: [O] OBBDB(3) or org-contacts

From: Wes Hardaker
Subject: Re: [O] OBBDB(3) or org-contacts
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 08:08:15 -0800

Gour <address@hidden> writes:

>> But I certainly like the org-mode format much much much better than
>> bbdb(3).  Which I'm still using, unfortunately.
>
> Do you use bbdb3 and what are important things it brings over bbdb2?

I do, and "not much".  Slightly better highlighting and redefined set of
key bindings and thoughts (IE, you need to re-learn stuff too though).

> Have you, maybe, tried mu4e or should I simply stick with proven Gnus?

I have tried at times to switch away from gnus.  Every time I do, I come
running back because it's let me customize how I read mail over the
years and the features integrated into it are just not found everywhere else.
--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/