[O] Bug: org-mode tables and orgtbl-mode [7.9.2 (7.9.2-166-g40cb44-elpap

From: Дядов Васил Ст оянов
Subject: [O] Bug: org-mode tables and orgtbl-mode [7.9.2 (7.9.2-166-g40cb44-elpaplus @ /home/vdyadov/Work/Tools/emacs/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/)]
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:19:17 +0400

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org-mode mailing list.

The bug is easily reproducible with folowing algorithm:

1. I have an org file with verilog code embedded in
   #+begin_src verilog
   #+end_src
2. Then I hit C-' to edit this verilog code in separate buffer
3. During editing code I shwitch on orgtbl-mode to edit some tables in
   verilog comments, then I switch off orgtbl-mode
4. Then I hit C-' again to return to the org file
5. And I discover that I cannot edited tables in org file anymore
5a. orgtbl-mode could not be run in org file
6. I hit C-' again on verilog code
7. Switch on orgtbl-mode in buffer with verilog code
8. Hit C-' again to return to org file (without switching off orgtbl-mode)
9. Now editing of tables in org file works as it should to

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.9)
 of 2012-12-25 on canopus-pc.elvees.com
Package: Org-mode version 7.9.2 (7.9.2-166-g40cb44-elpaplus @
/home/vdyadov/Work/Tools/emacs/share/emacs/24.2/lisp/org/)