Re: [O] Fixes for org-capture-templates-contexts

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Fixes for org-capture-templates-contexts
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:06:52 +0100

Hi Paul,

Paul Sexton <address@hidden> writes:

> org-capture-templates-contexts currently appears not to work. The structure
> that the function 'org-contextualize-validate-key' expects to find in the
> variable seems quite different from the structure described in the docstring.

indeed, there are some bugs here -- thanks for looking into this,
and I'm glad people use/test capture templates.

May I ask you to send me two patches, one with the fix and one with
the new feature(e)?

Also, please don't use destructuring-bind, I'd rather not use cl.el
functions.

Thanks for the (renewed) effort if you can, otherwise just let me
know and I'll fix things myself.

Best,

--
 Bastien