Re: [O] org agenda extensions

From: Thomas Alexander Gerds
Subject: Re: [O] org agenda extensions
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 21:50:35 +0100

sure, here it comes (attached to this mail). to try my example you need
to evaluate the file test.el (also attached) and the following
expression:

(test-overriding-format "~/saved-attachments/test.org")

after saving test.org (also attached) in folder ~/saved-attachments/

does this work for you?

--
Thomas A. Gerds -- Assoc. Prof. Department of Biostatistics
University of Copenhagen, Øster Farimagsgade 5, 1014 Copenhagen, Denmark