[O] Bug in org-agenda.el (Was: Bad time display in agenda view)

From: Vincent Beffara
Subject: [O] Bug in org-agenda.el (Was: Bad time display in agenda view)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:32:41 +0100

Ha, I got it !

When displaying the end time of an interval in agenda view, org-agenda
transforms the initial time stamp to minutes, adds the default length to that
and maps back to a time stamp using org-minutes-to-clocksum-string. The problem
being that this functions checks org-time-clocksum-use-effort-durations and if
set to t, uses that in the formatting. Meaning that "8:00" is displayed as "1d
0:00" instead, and "17:30" as "2d 1:30" and so on.

I am afraid to change the code, so I just customized
org-time-clocksum-use-effort-durations to nil and everything works for now. But
presumably this should be fixed by letting it be nil while formatting the end
timestamp, somewhere near line 6404 of org-agenda.el ?

HTH,

Cheers,

/vincent

--