Re: [O] Export a weekly calendar view from org-agenda

From: Kyle Machulis
Subject: Re: [O] Export a weekly calendar view from org-agenda
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:55:53 -0800

Sure, you can just set a custom agenda view, like so:

              ("w" agenda "Week with events and no daily/chores"
               ((org-agenda-ndays-to-span 7)
                (org-agenda-ndays 7)
                (org-agenda-filter-preset '("-daily"))))

Then export that. I have a system similar to what you're mentioning,
except I use email at the moment. I have a cron job that emails me a
ascii daily/weekly agenda depending on what day of the week it is
(daily every day, weekly + daily on sunday). Since my mobile devices
usually cache off my email, that does the job of getting it offline
for me. Same idea could be used for paper though.

I should clean the code up for the export system I use, though since I
rely on el-get and a few packages, it's a rather me-specific
configuration. Will post if I get that done.

I'm actually planning on building a Freerange printer
(http://gofreerange.com/printer) that I'd like to be able to export
org stuff too. Assuming that project actually gets done, I'll post
about it here also. Wouldn't be surprised if someone set up a BERG
Littleprinter feed too. :)