Re: [O] Export a weekly calendar view from org-agenda

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Export a weekly calendar view from org-agenda
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 01:39:43 +0100

> Maybe I should say more specific, I am looking for a typical calendar view
> (sort of table) as you know them from paper-based organizers.
> If I understood your solution, I would get a plain list of all events.

Here's some options requiring little effort, but also somewhat
unsatisfactory:

1. export to ical and use some script to convert to pdf. This may of
   may not work for complex agenda
2. org2hpda in contrib and diary
3. import into Emacs calendar and use its export facilities.
   This may of may not work for complex agendas.

# run this makefile with
#
#  make -f org2hpda
#
# The makfile will take the entries from your diary file and generate
# two PDFs containing nicely printed weekly and monthly calendars. One
# is done in the style of a pocketMod (http://www.pocketmod.com/) and
# the other is done in the style of the Hipster PDA
# (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipster_PDA).

--
And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice
is no virtue