Re: [O] Problem exporting code

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Problem exporting code
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:10:59 +0100

Hi Ken,

Ken Williams <address@hidden> writes:

> I also wrote to him and suggested he remove theĀ (require
> 'org-install) statement from his default.el, because it was causing
> warnings for people who upgrade org.

Indeed.

I've removed the warning from the maint/master branches,
the file will be silently loaded if people still have
(require 'org-install) in their config.

> Perhaps it would be better to change it to a conditional on the
> version number?

Ideally yes, but relying on version numbers supposes that
the distribution correctly have an org-version.el file.

Since I don't know how Vincent package Org in this distro,
it's not safe to rely on this.

I'm waiting for his answer and report progress, if any.

--
 Bastien