[O] Emacs org-mode timer - can it be shown in the Windows 7 taskbar?

From: Martin Beck
Subject: [O] Emacs org-mode timer - can it be shown in the Windows 7 taskbar?
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:26:12 +0100 (CET)

I use Emacs org-mode for organizing my tasks and projects and also for time tracking. However, I'm working a lot in other applications (mostly Microsoft Office 2007 or Firefox), so the Emacs Window is often in the background and not visible.

For time tracking it would be useful to have the running clock visible all the time to see how time is passing (similar to a pomodoro timer).

Is there a way to synchronize the display of this Emacs status bar (or an element of it) with the Windows 7 Taskbar?