Re: [O] Prefix arguments, checklists, and lists

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Prefix arguments, checklists, and lists
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 14:58:13 +0100

Hello,

Robert Horn <address@hidden> writes:

> I've got no problem waiting, but it would be a good idea to figure out a
> consistent non-contradictory key-binding in advance, so you can switch
> to that when you make the other changes.

I made the change to the internals. Actually, there is no contradictory
key-bindings.

As a rule of thumb, C-c C-c on a list will operate on every top level
items and C-c C-c on a item will operate on the item. You are considered
to be on a list when calling C-c C-c from affiliated keywords or from
the very beginning of the first line in the first item. Note that
element-wise navigation (like M-{ and M-}) behaves the same.

As a convenient exception, since calling C-c C-c without argument on
a whole list does nothing, it will operate on the first item instead.

What do you find inconsistent?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou