Re: [O] org-tree-slide as default, sort of

From: Takaaki ISHIKAWA
Subject: Re: [O] org-tree-slide as default, sort of
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 04:33:08 +0900

Hi Henry,

I reproduced the first and the 3rd case you reported.
I think the following setting is better than using org-mode-hook.

(add-hook 'find-file-hook
  '(lambda () (when (eq major-mode 'org-mode)

    (org-tree-slide-mode))))

When you call org-agenda, it will visit many org-files listed in
org-agenda-files. This is why multiple displaying of greeting message is
occurred.
But actually, the message should be a custom variable.
I'll change it, thanks!

In my environment, I cannot reproduce the 2nd case.
Could you test again with the above setting?

Finally, when org-tree-slide is active, org-publish will export
the narrowed tree only. If you want to export whole trees,
please turn off org-tree-slide temporarily.

Best,
Takaaki

--
Takaaki ISHIKAWA <address@hidden>