Re: [O] Problems with org-caldav (wrong-type-argument stringp 47)

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [O] Problems with org-caldav (wrong-type-argument stringp 47)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 22:14:37 +0100

Hi,
@David hope you feel better soon.
On a side note,  I had trouble getting url-dav.el loaded. There was a version in the system which was favoured all time.
I couldn't find a way to tell emacs to use the local version instead.
I ended up deleting the system version,  possibly making my package management system upsetting later.
Maybe the readme can cover how to replace the file in a good valid way.

Torsten

On Jan 27, 2013 4:07 PM, "David Engster" <address@hidden> wrote:
Sven Bretfeld writes:
> - progn: Could not find UID emacs207403667799062360.

I'm currently struck with a nasty cold, so I have trouble thinking. But
this means that it tries to find this ID in your Org files, and it does
not seem to be there. You can try to go there by calling

M-x org-id-goto

and yank the above ID. Does this get you anywhere?

If not, could you grep through your Org files and see if there's maybe
an ID which at least is similar? Maybe some special character was
stripped while putting the event.

Also, the *org-caldav-debug* buffer might contain more information.

> - void-function pop-to-buffer-same-window
>
> Could the last one be a function not implemented in my 23 version of
> Emacs?

Yes. I will have to add some compatibility code for older Emacsen.

-David